The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), The University of the Western Cape (UWC), the University of Cape Town (UCT) and Stellenbosch University (SU) will be hosting the 2021 HELTASA National Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP) Colloquium. The colloquium takes place between 17 and 19 August.
You are hereby invited to submit an abstract for this colloquium. Submissions can be made in either the Research-based or Innovation-based track.
THEME: Promoting Scholarship in ECP
- Multilingualism and scholarship in ECP
- Indigenous knowledges and scholarship in ECP
- Decolonising the curriculum and scholarship in ECP
- Student data analytics and scholarship in ECP
- Pedagogical practices towards scholarship in ECP
- The title of the presentation must be no longer than 10 words.
- The abstract must be between 250 and 500 words.
- The abstract must be language edited before it is submitted.
- The abstract should contain in-text references (author date), but a reference list is not required.
- The abstract should be understandable to a broad spectrum of readers.
- The abstract must be submitted by 2 July 2021.
- Register as a user at https://www.conftool.net/ncoecp2021/
- Log in / continue using the access details created during the abstract registration process to submit an abstract.
- Click on “Your Submissions”.
- Choose either “Research” or “Innovation”.
- Complete the necessary fields.
- Click on Proceed and Complete submission.
Once completed, a screen will appear showing the new submission created with the details. You will also receive an e-mail confirming your submission.
Background, rationale, purpose
Background, context, purpose
Particular interest/focus of presentation
Theoretical framing and literature review
Description of work done
Links to similar work
Implications: How the work adds to the field, relevance for other contexts, additional areas for further research
Implications: Take-home messages, e.g. might be relevant or useful in another context, or opens additional areas for further exploration/research
Originality or significance of research
Value to fellow practitioners
Results or conclusions from findings
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS & CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Linda Benwell – Project Director
Jacqui Bonello – Conference Coordinator
Copyright © 2021. XL Millennium Conference & Event Management